Product Matters! November 2003, Issue No. 57this survey and another not-yet-released survey of direct companies (to see the handouts, go to the Web site ... This article summarizes some of the results. The direct company survey is a follow up to surveys conducted ...
Description: Full version of Product Matters! November 2003, Issue No. 57.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Douglas Doll, Douglas A Eckley, Larry M Gorski, Vincent Granieri, Sam Gutterman, David Simbro, David G Whittemore, Kevin J Howard, Novian Junus, Tracey Polsgrove, Van Beach
- Date: Nov 2003
- Publication Name: Product Matters!
Do You Know How Much You're Spending? The Hidden Costs of Product ComplexityMaybe you're a life company going into long-term care (LTC), for example. Or it could be that you're ... definitive question you must ask yourself is: Do you care if your competitors know? As we get into a environment ...
Description: This session from the 2003 SOA Orlando Meeting looks at the behind-the-scenes costs that are often missed when designing newer, more complex products. From The Society of Actuaries Record, Volume 29, No. 3.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Vincent Granieri, Paul Haley, Van Beach
- Date: Oct 2003
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Annuities>Expenses - Annuities; Life Insurance>Expenses - Life Insurance