The Actuary Vol. 22, No 4 The Task Force On Expansion Of Mortality And Morbidity StatisticsForce to Review and Revitalize SOA Research. Direct Response Survey A survey of 20 major life and ... and health insurance entities, engaged in direct response business was conducted by Kiran Desai to understand ...
Description: This article describes the activities and results of an SOA Task Force on Expansion of Mortality and Morbidity Statistics which was formed to review the mortality and morbidity research undertaken and the statistics published outside the recognized actuarial organizations.Hide
- Authors: Peter W Plumley
- Date: Apr 1988
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Experience Studies & Data>Morbidity; Experience Studies & Data>Mortality
Mortality Experience of Fellows of the Actuarial Society of America and the American Institute of ActuariesMortality Experience of Fellows of the Actuarial Society of America and the American Institute ... arranged for obliging local actuaries to make direct enquiries of all Fellows and Associates who were ...
Description: This study develops mortality ratios, using contemporary population tables as the base, for the 897 Fellows of the two predecessor bodies to the present Society observed to anniversaries in 1985. A discussion of the paper follows. From Transactions of Society of Actuaries 1990, Vol. 42.Hide
- Authors: John M Bragg, John H Cook, Steven Haberman, Sheila I Kelley, Ernest J Moorhead, Harry A Woodman, Edward A. Lew, Charles G. Groeschell
- Date: Oct 1990
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Publication Name: Transactions of the SOA
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Experience Studies & Data>Mortality