Recent Trends in Individual Life Mortalitywill celebrate its 20th year in business. Our primary business activity over that period of time has ... Volume 23 is $80 less for Company B, the agent will direct the insured or applicant there. The same thing ...
Description: Panelists discuss recent trends in individual life mortality experience, especially for preferred risks, and the impact of agent selection and underwriting exceptions on a company's mortality results. From the 1997 Record of Society of Actuaries, Vol. 23, No. 3.Hide
- Authors: Jay Biehl, Allen Klein, Paul A Schuster, David G W Bragg, Mary J Bahna-Nolan
- Date: Oct 1997
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial theory in business context
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Experience Studies & Data>Mortality; Life Insurance>Underwriting - Life Insurance
Is Mortality Improvement in Our FutureIs Mortality Improvement in Our Future What are the possible future implications to insurance companies ... Steps in Process "What if" Question Identify Primary Strategu. Concern Research Pertinent Issues ...
Description: What are the possible future implications to insurance companies of significant improvements in mortality? How can futurism techniques be used in research? The formation of the mortality improvement study group at the Principal Financial Group was the first step toward examining the issue of mortality improvement. In an interactive format, we will present what we learned about mortality and futurism techniques by participating in this group.Hide
- Authors: Mark C Rowley
- Date: Jan 2000
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial theory in business context; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Problem analysis and definition
- Publication Name: Actuarial Research Clearing House
- Topics: Experience Studies & Data>Mortality