Leadership & Development Section – 2021 Leadership
The mission of the Leadership & Development Section within the Society of Actuaries is to promote and facilitate leadership development, business perspective, and interpersonal skills for current and aspiring actuaries.
The key objectives of the section will be to:
- Provide tools to facilitate personal career development
- Provide results-oriented skills and knowledge for current and developing managers
- Build a bridge from technical knowledge to decision making and its implementation
- Develop educational opportunities and provide resources for all actuaries who strive to become more effective leaders within their business organizations
- Offer opportunities to network, enhance management practices and experience professional feedback.
David Ruiz, Chairperson
Kelly Rabin, Vice-Chairperson
Lori Weyuker, Secretary
Pat Fay, Treasurer
John West Hadley
Jane Lesch, Section Specialist
Dale Hall, Staff Actuary