By Marketing and Distribution Section
Below is a quick look at upcoming and recent MaD-related events
MaD is sponsoring the following meeting sessions at the 2013 Annual Meeting & Exhibit:
- Session 2: Product Development and Marketing & Distribution Sections Joint Networking Event at Andaz Rooftop
- Session 41 Workshop: Insurance Marketing through Social Media
- Session 50 Lecture: Agent-Based Modeling of Policyholder Behavior
- Session 68: Marketing & Distribution Section Hot Breakfast
- Session 94 Panel Discussion: Marketing and Distribution Implications of a Low Interest Rate Environment
- Session 149 Lecture: Distribution Economics 101
Join your fellow MaD section members at these sessions and leave feedback about how well those sessions meet your interests.
MaD recently presented the opportunity to learn about industry hot topics by sponsoring the following webinars:
The Senior Market, Aug. 28, 2013
Who Should Attend: Actuaries, insurance marketing professionals, and management interested in learning about current product trends in the Senior Market.
Distribution in America: Current Challenges and Potential Solutions, Sept. 10, 2013
Who Should Attend: Marketing & Distribution Section members and actuaries practicing in product development, pricing, marketing and distribution areas.
For anyone interested in getting involved with MaD, a great way to get started is by becoming a friend of the council. By doing so you can join in on monthly conference calls with the council and find additional opportunities to participate in section activities. To become a friend, simply contact any member of the council.