The SOA is looking for actuaries with general insurance (property/casualty and catastrophe) experience to review practice research needs. As a member of the General Insurance Research Committee you would review and recommend new practice research projects and assist in evaluating research proposals. Time commitment varies depending upon the number of projects/proposals to be overseen. To view the complete description of this volunteer opportunity visit Research Members – General Insurance Research Committee. To apply for this volunteer position you will need to login with your SOA username and password.
- Notes in General
- General Insurance Research Update
- General Insurance Community
- Complexity Sciences—the Tools for Tomorrow … and Even Today!
- National Flood Insurance Program: Reauthorization 2017
- GI PD Opportunities Update
- Share Your Knowledge and General Insurance Experience, Become an Item Writer
- General Insurance Research Committee Members Needed