Your help and participation are needed: Articles, book reviews and other information on technology useful to actuaries are needed! All articles will include a byline to give you full credit for your effort. An annual prize is awarded for the best article of the year. If you would like to submit or discuss an idea for an article, please contact Richard Junker or Andrew Chan.
Submissions for future editions are also welcome!
Submission deadline is November 7 for the January 2013 issue.
Thank you for your ideas!
In This Issue
- Letter from the Chair
- Letter from the Editors
- Financial Modelling – Evaluating Spreadsheet complexity
- ASC - Actuarial Spreadsheet Chaos
- Online Learning Comes of Age
- The R Corner – Aggregate Function
- How Fast Can You Do Trial and Error?
- Articles Needed for CompAct Newsletter