Your help and participation are needed: Articles, book reviews and other information on technology useful to actuaries are needed! All articles will include a byline to give you full credit for your effort. An annual prize is awarded for the best article of the year. If you would like to submit or discuss an idea for an article, please contact Richard Junker or Andrew Chan.
Submissions for future editions are also welcome!
Submission deadline is November 7 for the January 2013 issue.
Thank you for your ideas!
In This Issue
- Apps For Actuaries: We Have Winners!
- Letter From The Chair
- Letter From The Editors
- Table It in Microsoft Excel
- Excel as an IT System
- The (absolutely) Best App of all time
- R Corner – Ring of Fire
- Actuaries – Data Scientists for Insurance
- Articles Needed for Compact Newsletter