Ready to hear some great speakers and get valuable insight you can use? We’ve just locked in Center for Studying Health System Change President Paul Ginsburg, Management Thought Leader Tom Davenport and Communications Trainer Mary Milla to speak at the 2012 Health Meeting! Ginsburg will offer his take on health care reform and related issues. Milla will give her tips on great message delivery, presentations that pique an audience’s interest and how to successfully make your point. Davenport will discuss business analytics and decision making, providing you with guidelines to use at your company. Register today for the 2012 Health Meeting in New Orleans!
In This Issue
- Letter from the Chair
- Letter from the Editors
- Spreadsheets—the Aging Friend of Actuaries
- Apps for Actuaries Contest
- Annotating With Mobile Devices
- The R Corner
- Speaking “Data” Properly
- Can Your Reports Dance?
- Actuarial Monopoly – bringing Markov home to the family
- Articles Needed for CompAct newsletter
- Ginsburg, Davenport and Milla to speak at Health Meeting, June 13-15