Attend These Upcoming Events
Are you ready to continue updating your skillsets? Check out our in-person and virtual events that are here to help you stay ahead in the ever-changing industry. These include:
- 2023 Underwriting Innovations Symposium on July 16-18
- Leadership and Management Skills Workshop on July 19-20
- 2023 Actuarial Research Conference on July 30-August
Lead Your Professional Section
Run for a council member position in your professional interest Section and help shape activities and professional development programs.
Actuarial Associate, Life (On-Site)
Jersey City, NJ
Senior Actuarial Associate, Life (On-Site)
Jersey City, NJ
Manager, Actuarial Services (Hybrid)
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
Lead Actuary (Remote)
The SOA and the Financial Reporting Section are pleased to announce that the updated International Financial Reporting for Insurers (IFRI) is now available, which includes amendments through June 2022.
SOA certiﬁcate programs oﬀer hands-on practical instruction on timely topics and relevant requirements to help you soar to the top of your profession.
Read Our Newest Publications or Be Recognized For Yours
The Actuary released a variety of new articles with updates on the actuarial profession that you won't want to miss out on. Have you published with a reputable, peer-reviewed actuarial journal are within ten years of your first full-time academic appointment? Consider nominating yourself for the SOA Actuarial Science Early Career Award.
Explore the Latest Findings From Recent SOA Research Reports
- LGBTQ+ Insurance Issues Essay Collection: Examine how some LGBTQ+ individuals and their families experience insurance-related issues.
- Catastrophic Cyber Risk Expert Panel Discussion Series: Discover insights into current cyber risks and read about ideas to plan for, mitigate and respond to them.
Listen to the Latest in the Profession
We have a variety of upcoming webcasts and Topic Calls you won't want to miss. Sign up for the following events:
- Investment Practices in Global Retirement Systems on May 12
- Digital Assets: Uses, Considerations and Investments on May 24
- Secure 2.0: Let's Talk About Retirement and Taxes on June 15
- Actuaries in Non-Traditional Actuarial Role on June 16
- How Reinsurance Can Help Product Development on June 29
Interested in unlimited recordings? Check out our Individual Recording Library Subscription Package! You can also secure a fixed number of webcasts with the Corporate Webcasts Package.
Volunteer with the SOA
See the latest volunteer opportunities: