Information Regarding Review Seminars and Workshops
The Society of Actuaries provides this information as a convenience to its candidates. None of these services are sponsored or endorsed by the Society. It is not necessary to use any of these services, but many candidates choose to take advantage of them.
Please note that the Examination Committee expects candidates to read the material cited in the Syllabus and to use other material as a complement to the primary sources rather than a substitution for them.
Abacus Learning Institute, Inc–EXAMS P, FM, MFE, MLC and C
- Online material and courses: P, FM, MFE, MLC and C
- Live face-to-face seminars: MLC, MFE and C
- 9119 Hwy 6 South, Suite 152
- Missouri City, TX 77549
- ph: +1-855-Abacus1 (+1-855-222-2871)
ACE Online and Live Seminars–Exams ILA–LP, LFV, LRM and ERM
- By Ben Wacker, FSA, MAAA and Jacob McCoy, FSA, MAAA
- 144 S. 61st St.
- West Des Moines, IA 50266
- ph: +1-515-544-1750
ACTEX Learning/Mad River Books–Exams P, FM, MLC, MFE, C & VEE
- 4 Bridge Street
- PO Box 715
- New Hartford, CT 06057
- ph: +1-800-282-2839 in the U.S. and Canada
- ph: +1-860-379-5470
- f: +1-860-738-3152
Coaching Actuaries-Exam P, FM, MFE, MLC, C, VEE, GHC, GHA, GHS
- ADAPT: Online practice tests-Exams P, FM, MLC, MFE, C
- Manuals: P, FM, MFE, MLC and C
- Video Lessons: P, FM, MFE, MLC, C, GHC, GHA, GHS and VEE
- Formula sheets and other products also available.
- Student discount available, contact support.
Illinois State University Actuarial Exams Preparation Courses–Exams P, FM, MFE and MLC
- Actuarial Exams Preparation Courses
- Illinois State University Conference Unit
- Campus Box 8610
- Normal, IL 61790–8610
- ph: +1-800-877-1478
- ph: +1-309-438-2160
- f: +1-309-438-5364
The Infinite Actuary–Exams P, FM, MFE, MLC, C, GH Core, Specialty and Advanced, ILA–LFV, LRM and LP, EA–1, EA-2(Segment F), EA–2(Segment L), ERM, CFE FD and SDM, QFI Core
MATE Seminars–Group and Health Core, Advanced and Specialty Exams
New England Actuarial Seminars (NEAS)–VEE
PAK Online Seminars–Exams ERM, CFE, SDM, QFIC and LP