SOA CPD Requirement–Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Table of Contents
Printer Friendly Version
Table of Contents
Definitions and Abbreviations
Throughout the FAQs, the following abbreviations will be used:
- U.S. Qualification Standard for the Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States (issued by the American Academy of Actuaries)
- CIA Qualification Standard for the Canadian Institute of Actuaries' Qualification Standard–Requirements for Continuing Professional Development
- U.K. CPD Scheme for the CPD Scheme of the Faculty of Actuaries and Institute of Actuaries
- IAAust CPD Standard for the Continuing Professional Development Standard of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- The SOA Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Requirement will be referred to as the CPD Requirement or the Requirement.
- Sections refer to those sections in the SOA CPD Requirement document.
- FAQs refer to the Frequently Asked Questions posted on SOA.org.