42nd Actuarial Research Conference, Pittsburgh, 2007
2007 Actuarial Research Conference
The 42nd Actuarial Research Conference is scheduled for August 9–11 on the campus of Robert Morris University in Moon Township, Pennsylvania, just outside Pittsburgh.
The annual Actuarial Research Conference (ARC) provides an opportunity for academics and practitioners to meet and discuss current actuarial problems and their solutions.
The sponsors for the conference this year are:
- Highmark, Inc.–Lead Sponsor
- Enscoe Long
- Society of Actuaries Education and Research Section Council
- American Academy of Actuaries (AAA)
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Canadian Institute of Actuaries (CIA)
- Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS)
- Colegio Nacional de Actuarios, A.C. (CONAC)
- Conference of Consulting Actuaries (CCA)
- The Actuarial Foundation (TAF)
The deadline for early registration and abstract submissions is June 17, 2007. The registration fee is $125. Full details including a registration form and links to accommodations can be found on the conference website, RMU.edu/ARC2007.
Registration includes 3 breakfasts and lunches, an evening reception, and a banquet on the Friday evening of the conference. The banquet will be held on one of the Gateway Clipper boats, which cruise the three rivers bordering Pittsburgh and provides spectacular views of the city and its surroundings.
The conference e–mail address for questions is ARC2007@rmu.edu.