Webcast/Virtual Session/Virtual Town Hall Registration Information
|Webcast-sponsoring Section Member*||SOA Member||Non-Member|
|1-2 Viewers per location (office)||$119||$144||$169|
|3+ Viewers per location (office)||$263||$288||$338|
|1-2 Regulator Attendees**||$0||$25||N/A|
|3+ Regulator Attendees**||$25||$50||N/A|
|Individual Remote Employee Fee* (if company registered at 3+)||$25||$25||$25|
*Webcast-sponsoring Section Member Fee does not apply to virtual sessions.
**Regulator Attendee rates do not apply to virtual sessions.
Virtual Town Hall Registration Fee
- Discounted rates/waivers for academic/other government employees/retired and unemployed do not apply to webcasts, virtual sessions, or virtual town halls.
- The SOA is considered a not-for-profit corporation in Canada and therefore needs to collect applicable taxes on webcasts/virtual sessions/virtual town halls. Based upon your primary residency or company address, the appropriate tax will automatically be calculated for you (5% GST, PEI 14%, NB, NL, ON 13%, NS 15% GST/HST) during the online registration process.
- Online, via credit card, received no later than the registration close date. A confirmation of your registration will be sent by email.
- For information regarding check payment please contact Customer Service. Please allow 10 days for receipt and processing of checks.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- Refunds will not be issued.
- One access code per location to the live webcast, virtual session, or virtual town hall;
- One Internet connection for streaming only;
- One set of presentation materials; and
- Access to the subsequent recording.
*Applies to webcasts and virtual town halls only. Not included with virtual sessions.
- Each access code may only be used for one location (Company Office), even if you register for more than one participant.
- An Individual Remote fee is now available for employees of companies who register at the 3+ category allowing streaming access to the webcast or virtual session from a remote location. (this is not available for virtual town halls.)
- If you have not received the detailed instructions by the dates/time above, please contact the SOA Customer Service Center at +1-888-697-3900 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the program.
- Please note that audio will be streamed through the web only for webcasts and virtual sessions.
Post-Webcast/Virtual Session Purchase Opportunity
For those who are interested in the webcast/virtual session, but are unable to participate in the live event, access to a recording will be available for purchase approximately 10 business days after the webcast/virtual session. Note: virtual town hall recordings will not be available for purchase.