CPD Requirement: FAQs Table of Contents
- Professional Development Sections (A-D)
- Record-Keeping, Audit and Exemptions
- Candidates and Students
SOA CPD Definitions
Throughout the FAQs, the following standards are referenced:
- U.S. Qualification Standard for the Qualification Standards for Actuaries Issuing Statements of Actuarial Opinion in the United States (issued by the American Academy of Actuaries)
- CIA Qualification Standard for the Canadian Institute of Actuaries' Qualification Standard–Requirements for Continuing Professional Development
- U.K. CPD Scheme for the CPD Scheme of the Faculty of Actuaries and Institute of Actuaries
- IAAust CPD Standard for the Continuing Professional Development Standard of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- The SOA Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement will be referred to as the CPD requirement.
- Sections refer to those sections in the SOA CPD requirement document.