Actuarial Research Clearing House Table of Contents 2005.2
Distribution sponsored by the Education and Research Section of the Society of Actuaries.
ARCH, a publication sponsored by the SOA Education and Research Section, is an informal communication providing current actuarial research to friends and members of the actuarial community. Its primary goal is the speedy dissemination of current thinking and aids to research rather than the publishing of thoroughly edited papers. Publication in electronic format facilitates achieving this goal. In keeping with the spirit of the publication, rather than wait until enough material for an entire volume is ready for distribution, new papers will be posted in electronic format when processing is complete. Articles will be added to the Table of Contents as they are released.
Submissions for publication in ARCH should be sent to Jennifer Furhman .
Table of Contents
- Actuarial Present Values Accounting for Common Shock
- Julie Sachs
- A New Method for Calculating IBNP Health Reserves with Low Variance
- Robert G. Lynch
- Concomitant Information in a Bivariate Model of Claim Frequencies and Severities
- Jacques Carriere, Gabriel Escarela
- Two Notes on Financial Mathematics
- Daniel Dufresne