The Future of Retirement in China
The Society of Actuaries (SOA) and the LIMRA Secure Retirement Institute are pleased to present the results of new research on the current state and future opportunity of the retirement market in China. Authored by Lauren Finnie, the report series examines consumer attitudes, beliefs and behaviors on various retirement issues such as:
- Retirement Goals and Objectives
- Retirement Risks
- Retirement Savings
- Available Retirement Options
- Use of Financial Advisors
- Strategies for Managing Retirement Risks
Reports in the series now available:
- Complete Report
- Edition One: Key Findings, summarizes the significant outcomes from the study.
- Edition Two: Retirement Definitions and Demographics, explains the characteristics of the study participants and their perceptions about retirement.
- Edition Three: Planning and Information, explores individuals' retirement planning practices and retirement information.
- Edition Four: Funding Retirement, examines how individuals might fund their retirement.
- Edition Five: Perceptions and Concern, examines how perceptions and concerns about retirement differ by province in China.
- Download English Version
- Edition Six: History, Systems and Review, summarizes the evolution of the China retirement system and where it stands today.
The SOA and LIMRA Secure Retirement Institute would like to thank the over 2,000 individuals who participated in the study and the member volunteers who served on the Project Oversight Group for their valuable contributions to the research.
If you have questions or comments on this research, please contact Ronora Stryker, SOA Research Actuary, at email@example.com.