The SOA CPD Tracker is a free tool to help SOA members track their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits. It can be accessed via a web browser, via the CPD Tracker app on iOS, or via the CPD Tracker app on Android.
A Quick and Easy Way to Record Your CPD Credits
The SOA CPD Tracker was created to help manage CPD credits. It provides a set of unique features not found in other existing CPD tools.
The SOA CPD Tracker:
- Gives you the capability to track against multiple CPD standards with varying requirements, including:
- Automatically imports activities from your orders placed with the SOA
- Integrates your login with SOA's online services
- Supports international date formats
- Includes a catalog of multi-organizational CPD offerings
- Allows crowdsourcing of the CPD catalog; you may submit an activity and, if approved, it will appear in the CPD catalog, which allows other users to add the activity too
- Imports and exports using Microsoft Excel
More About the SOA CPD Tracker
The SOA CPD Tracker is designed by actuaries, for actuaries. The SOA Technology Section sponsored a contest to determine which mobile apps would be of most value to actuaries, and what tools the SOA should consider building for members. A mobile app to track continuing professional development credits was the most requested entry. As the SOA's international membership grew, the SOA recognized the need to develop a tool useful for members worldwide.