Through a combination of detailed content and hands-on training, gain the assurance you need to remain compliant as you deliver and report on the insurance business you conduct around the world.
Program Dates & Registration
See upcoming program dates and registration details. Learn More
The Society of Actuaries’ new International Financial Reporting for Insurers (IFRI) Certificate Program is ideal for those working in and with the actuarial field in international or multinational insurance firms – from transition teams to those with ongoing reporting responsibilities.
This 5-month program offers the most comprehensive, hands-on practical training available, of the actuarial elements of IFRS reporting requirements and IFRS 17 reporting standards applicable to insurance products.
- Gain detailed coverage and in-depth knowledge in a systematic approach, with key practical steps to support the organizational, financial, and reporting impacts of adopting IFRS 17, regardless of your organization’s stage of preparation or implementation.
- Connect with program participants to discuss learning experiences, share results, and discuss course content.
- Practice learned methods and concepts from a trusted source, with real-world illustrative examples and applications to understand the changes in reporting and their impact.
- Obtain a certificate after successful completion of the final assessment, that offers recognition of the quantitative skills and in-depth regulatory and reporting knowledge you’ve acquired.
This end-to-end program includes self-directed and live learning experiences:
- E-learning: Conclude each of the six e-Learning modules with a self-assessment that measures understanding and reinforces concepts and learning.
- Community: Join a private discussion platform to engage and learn from fellow participants.
- Live Concluding Seminars: Wrap up the program with two half-day concluding virtual instructor-led sessions.
- Assessment: Submit the culminating ‘take-home’ assessment for an opportunity to earn the certificate as a recognition of the knowledge you’ve earned.