Retirement Plans Experience Studies
The SOA offers studies and table reports on mortality and pensions for use by actuaries. Studies often contain many files for download, including multiple ZIP files, PDFs and Excel files. Table reports are often accompanied by Excel workbooks with complimentary materials.
- Exposure Draft: Pri-2012 Private Retirement Plans Mortality Tables
The Society of Actuaries' Retirement Plans Experience Committee (RPEC) has released an exposure draft of the Pri-2012 Private Retirement Plans Mortality Tables. The primary focus of this study was a comprehensive review of recent mortality experience of private retirement plans in the United States.
- Pub-2010 Public Retirement Plans Mortality Tables
- Mortality Improvement Scale MP-2018
- Exposure Draft: Pub-2010 Public Retirement Plans Mortality Tables
- Mortality Improvement Scale MP-2014
- RP-2014 Mortality Tables
- Mortality Improvement Scale MP-2014 Exposure Draft
- RP-2014 Mortality Tables Exposure Draft
- Literature Review and Assessment of Mortality Improvement Rates in the U.S. Population: Past Experience and Future Long-Term Trends