Variable Annuity Guaranteed Living Benefits Utilization
The Society of Actuaries and LIMRA have sponsored a Variable Annuity Guaranteed Living Benefit Utilization Study. This study is an annual update of earlier investigations conducted since 2006.
The study examines the GLB utilization of over 4.9 million contracts that were either issued during or in force as of 2015. Twenty insurance companies participated in this study. These 20 companies made up 66 percent of all GLB sales in 2015 and 70 percent of GLB assets at year-end, and thus provide a substantial representation of this business.
The SOA and LIMRA would like to thank the Project Oversight Group for their valuable contribution to this project.
- Joel Sklar (Chair), Prudential Financial
- Brian Campbell, Allianz Life
- Jenny Jin, Milliman, Inc
- Lisa Louk, Prudential Financial
- Yvonne McCullough, Nationwide
- Xiaohong Mo, Milliman, Inc
- Tommy Steed, Pacific Life
- Stephen Turer, Lincoln Financial Group
- Ken Westman, RiverSource Life Insurance
- Liang Yin Price Waterhouse Coopers
Questions Or Comments?
If you have comments or questions, please email email@example.com.