The Actuary of the Future section has pulled together the following resources for all section members.
SOA Competency Framework Tool: Use this Self-Assessment Tool to uncover technical and non-technical skills you may wish to update or improve.
AOF At the LAS Symposium: Look for these sessions on the recording of the 2019 Life & Annuity Symposium, which is free of charge to all SOA members:
- Session 06: We Go Together: Effective Relationships Between Actuaries and Non-Actuaries
- Session 12: Venturing Into The Entrepreneurial Space
- Session 14: From Technical Professional to Leader
- Session 38: Leadership and Development and Actuary of the Future Joint Section Continental Breakfast
AOF at the Health Meeting: Listen to the recording of a favorite session, or a session you missed, from the 2019 Health Meeting.
AOF At the Annual Meeting: Look for these sessions on the recording of the 2019 Annual Meeting & Exhibit, which is free of charge to all SOA members:
- 4: Actuary of the Future and Social Insurance & Public Finance Joint Section Breakfast
- 038: An Actuary, An Underwriter and a Data Scientist Walk into a Bar… Together in a New World
- 100: The Rise of the Exponential Actuary: Part 1
- 112: The Rise of the Exponential Actuary: Part 2
Passing of the Torch Interviews: This interview project was created to provide a first-hand account of where the profession has been and where it is going based on the stories of seasoned professionals.
Join us on Social Media: Join us on Social Media: The SOA Actuary of the Future Section LinkedIn page is a good place to start a discussion. The first time you go you will need to request to join. Within a few days you will be accepted and then you are free to post.