Past President | Jeremy Brown
Jeremy J. Brown, FSA, MAAA
Past President, Society of Actuaries
Jeremy J. Brown retired from Mutual of America Life Insurance Company in April 2015, after serving as executive vice president and chief actuary from 1997–2015. He had previously worked for State Mutual from 1976–1994 and was a consulting actuary in the Milliman Boston office from 1994–1997.
Brown has been an SOA education volunteer since becoming a fellow in 1980. Some of his volunteer roles include:
- Part 6 Committee (writing and grading questions, vice chair)
- Chair, Spring Group Benefits Track
- Task Force to Develop the APC
- Chair, Professionalism Education Management Committee
- APC Facilitator
- FAC Facilitator for over 20 years; FAC Course Director for over 30 FACs
- General Officer for Professionalism
- Board Partner for Education
- Member of the Education Executive Group
- Chair, ASA Curriculum Review Task Force
President’s General Session Speech - 2017 Annual Meeting & Exhibit
Presidential Luncheon Speech - 2016 Annual Meeting & Exhibit
Questions or Comments?
If you have questions or comments for Jeremy Brown, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org .