2017 Commissioner’s Standard Ordinary (CSO) Tables
- 8/29/16 – Composite Loaded CSO, Composite Loaded CSO Gender-Blended, Composite Loaded CSO Ultimate and Composite Loaded CSO Gender-Blended Ultimate tables were updated.
- 11/23/15 – 2017 CSO Report added
- 10/28/15 – Ultimate tables have been added.
- 10/26/15 – The age 18, duration 1 and age 17, duration 2 rates on the female ALB composite table have been updated.
- 10/26/15 – Gender-blended nonsmoker, smoker and composite tables have been added.
The Valuation Table Team has completed their work on the 2017 Commissioner’s Standard Ordinary (CSO) Tables. These include male / female, smoker / nonsmoker and age-nearest birthday (ANB) / age-last birthday (ALB).
If you have any questions about this work, you may contact Patrick Nolan, SOA Experience Studies Actuary, at +1-847-273-8860 or