2016 Professionalism Ready-to-Go Kit
The Professionalism Ready-to-Go Kit is designed so that an experienced facilitator can use the materials to lead a session on professionalism. It is intended for actuaries at all levels of actuarial experience. The program is portable so it can be delivered anywhere (on the road). This Ready-to-Go Kit uses a case study to illustrate professionalism scenarios and to promote small and large group discussions.
Competency (Learn more)
- Actuarial Services
- Actuarial Communications
- Actuarial Standards of Practice
- Qualified to perform Actuarial Services
- Professional Integrity
- Increase awareness of potential professionalism issues.
- Increase understanding of the Code of Professional Conduct
- Increase knowledge of the resources that are available when considering professionalism issues.
If you don’t have an in-house facilitator to conduct this workshop, contact Gena Long at the SOA for assistance: ph: +1-847-706-3582.
The workshop is ideal for 20 – 30 participants. It’s intended for individuals engaged in the actuarial profession at any level or any country to fulfill their CPD requirement.
3 to 4 hours is the estimated time to fully complete to workshop. Your individual experience may vary.
|1 – 50 people||$500|
|51 – 100 people||$750|
The Professionalism Ready-to-Go Kit II includes the following:
- Facilitator guide
- Participant guide
- Slide presentation
- Logistics guide