Phase 2 of the C-3 Project UpdatePhase 2 of the C-3 Project Update Presented at May 2002 Spring Meeting. Discusses the status of the second ... where we are, either, so somehow we have to take care of these transition problems. Phase 2 of ...
Description: Presented at May 2002 Spring Meeting. Discusses the status of the second phase of the AAA C-3 Risk project. This project is leading to an updated NAIC filing requirement and is a step toward fair value. The specific focus is on equity risk and bond funds in the distribution tails. Products covered include variable life and annuities.Hide
- Authors: Alastair G Longley-Cook, David Sandberg, Daniel Patterson
- Date: May 2002
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Incorporate risk management
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Annuities>Variable annuities; Enterprise Risk Management>Capital management - ERM; Finance & Investments>Investments; Global Perspectives; Life Insurance
Option Pricing by Esscher TransformsOption Pricing by Esscher Transforms This paper shows that the Esscher transform is an efficient ... bottom of page 103. Back and Pliska consider the care for which the state space is infinite. They remark ...
Description: This paper shows that the Esscher transform is an efficient technique for valuing derivative securities if the logarithms of the prices of the primitive securities are governed by certain stochastic processes with stationary and independent increments. From the Transactions of Society of Actuaries 1994, Vol. 46.Hide
- Authors: Hans U Gerber, Elias Shiu
- Date: Jan 1994
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Innovative solutions
- Publication Name: Transactions of the SOA
- Topics: Finance & Investments>Investments