Innovators & Entrepreneurs
Read insightful articles, gain practical knowledge and earmark key information for future use. Click below to download current or back issues.
This newsletter is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Neither the Society of Actuaries nor the respective authors’ employers make any endorsement, representation or guarantee with regard to any content, and disclaim any liability in connection with the use or misuse of any information provided herein. This publication should not be construed as professional or financial advice. Statements of fact and opinions expressed herein are those of the individual authors and are not necessarily those of the Society of Actuaries or the respective authors’ employers.
- Why Actuaries Should Write and Publish Articles
- Finding Your Four Keys to Excellence
- Using Your Actuarial Experience to Start a Business
- Fed Up With a Quest for Work-Life Balance? Try Accessing Your Seven Slices of Life
- IT as ID: Develop Your Company-Wide IT Identity
- Workflow Breakdowns in Larger Firms: Why They Happen, What to Do About Them