Read insightful articles, gain practical knowledge and earmark key information for future use. Click below to download current or back issues.
This newsletter is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Neither the Society of Actuaries nor the respective authors’ employers make any endorsement, representation or guarantee with regard to any content, and disclaim any liability in connection with the use or misuse of any information provided herein. This publication should not be construed as professional or financial advice. Statements of fact and opinions expressed herein are those of the individual authors and are not necessarily those of the Society of Actuaries or the respective authors’ employers.
- Market Trends and Product Designs in a Rising Interest Rate Environment
- Embracing Inclusivity During the Product Development Process
- Accelerated Alternatives and the Need for Monitoring in the Wake of COVID-19
- Conservation of Mortality and Assumption Integrity
- Rethinking the Product Development Process to Fuel Insurers’ Growth
- Results of Universal Life, Indexed Universal Life, and Variable Universal Life Survey
- The Evolution of LTC/Life Combination Products
- Living Benefit Riders to Life Insurance Policies: Pricing Considerations and Strategy
- Professionalism in Your Modeling Career
- Innovation vs. Governance - Can They Coexist?
- What's in the "A" of AG 49-A
- Potential Impact of Non-Variable Annuity PBR on Fixed Indexed Annuity Pricing
- Recent Change to IRC § 7702 Interest Rates and Impact on Life Insurance Products