Read insightful articles, gain practical knowledge and earmark key information for future use. Click below to access current or back issues.
This newsletter is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Neither the Society of Actuaries nor the respective authors’ employers make any endorsement, representation or guarantee with regard to any content, and disclaim any liability in connection with the use or misuse of any information provided herein. This publication should not be construed as professional or financial advice. Statements of fact and opinions expressed herein are those of the individual authors and are not necessarily those of the Society of Actuaries or the respective authors’ employers.
- Thoughts from the Chair
- A Fresh Look at IRC Section 7702: From a Technology Perspective
- 7702A Reduction in Benefits Testing: A Simplified Approach
- ACLI Update
- In Memoriam Edward L. Robbins, Jan. 2, 1940 – Dec. 28, 2020
- Updated Life Expectancy and Distribution Period Tables: Final Regulations Issued for Determining Required Minimum Distributions
- T3: TAXING TIMES TIDBITS
- ACLI Update Column
- Rightsizing the Floor Interest Rate Rules of Sections 7702 and 7702A
- IRS Provides Important Guidance on Changes in Basis of ComputingReserves under Section 807(f)
- ACLI Update
- The Impact of BEAT on U.S.-Foreign Affiliated Reinsurance
- Taxation for M&A and Reinsurance, Part 2: Product Considerations
Volume 16, Issue 4, October - Download