Read insightful articles, gain practical knowledge and earmark key information for future use. Click below to download current or back issues.
This newsletter is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Neither the Society of Actuaries nor the respective authors’ employers make any endorsement, representation or guarantee with regard to any content, and disclaim any liability in connection with the use or misuse of any information provided herein. This publication should not be construed as professional or financial advice. Statements of fact and opinions expressed herein are those of the individual authors and are not necessarily those of the Society of Actuaries or the respective authors’ employers.
- An Interview with Ruodu Wang
- Managing Investment Risks in Contractual Designs
- Actuarial Problem Variety for Syllabi, Pedagogy, and Remediation
- Actuarial Open Educational Resources
- Insurance Data Science: A Collection of Cutting-Edge Research in the Annals of Actuarial Science
- Solvency Regulation of Insurance Companies
- New Report Examines How Actuaries Can Survive and Thrive in the Insurtech Age
- The Clock Ticks Faster
- Drake Risk and Insurance Workshop on Catastrophe Risk
- Enhancing the Pedagogical Utility of Tables in Actuarial Teaching
- DePaul University Invites You to ARC 2021
- Recognizing Future Academic Leaders: The Creation of an Early Career Award in Actuarial Science
- Risk Transfer: Why Insurance Is Not an Option
- Academic Integrity in Online Education
Actuarial Research Clearing House (ARCH)
ARCH, a publication sponsored by the SOA Education and Research Section, is an informal communication providing current actuarial research to friends and members of the actuarial community. Its primary goal is the speedy dissemination of current thinking and aids to research.