Read insightful articles, gain practical knowledge and earmark key information for future use. Click below to access current or back issues.
Our co-editors are Milanthi Sarukkali and Carlos Arocha and we have representatives from many regions on our editorial board. If you have comments or suggestions for International News please contact Jane Lesch and she will forward your comments to the correct person.
This newsletter is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Neither the Society of Actuaries nor the respective authors’ employers make any endorsement, representation or guarantee with regard to any content, and disclaim any liability in connection with the use or misuse of any information provided herein. This publication should not be construed as professional or financial advice. Statements of fact and opinions expressed herein are those of the individual authors and are not necessarily those of the Society of Actuaries or the respective authors’ employers.
- Chairperson’s Corner
- 3 Barriers Asian Women Overcome to Become Leaders
- SCOR Supports Actuarial Science in Five Countries in 2021
- Chairperson’s Corner
- Building Societal Resilience during a Pandemic: Lessons Learned from Covid-19
- Design Your Future with the Competency Framework
This article originally appeared in the October 2020 issue of Actuary of the Future.
- Chairperson's Corner
- The Ecuadorian Actuarial Association as a new Full Member of the IAA
- Secrets of Effective Business Writing
- Expanded Medical Underwriting in Jordan: A Pilot for Other Emerging Public Health Insurance Markets
- Top Five Differences Between IFRS 17 and Solvency II
- The UK’s Post COVID-19 Mental Health Fallout and Implications for Insurers
- Coinsurance as a Capital Optimization Tool in Korea: Attracting Increased External Capital Through Alignment with Global Practices
- How COVID-19 Affected Insurance Innovation: One Year On
- IFRS 17: Introduction to Subledger System
- The 2019 Rome Court Tables: A “New” Threat in Italian Courts?
- Pandemics, Professionalism, and Actuaries
- COVID-19 in Mexico and the Challenges for Actuaries
- Mexico: Rocky Road to Recovery
- Health Care Funding Report
- Life and Health in Asia: Exploring the Evolution of Employee Benefits
- Women in Insurance: A Global Award